2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
Our tuition includes the cost of textbook rental, consumable workbooks, and a set of beginning-of-year school supplies (e.g., pens, pencils, erasers, glue, etc.). Our tuition also covers the cost of local field trips.
- Early (re-)enrollment discount of $250 for contracts received before March 1st, 2017.
- Families will receive a $250 discount for each sibling enrolled in our academic programs.
- Inaugural class discount of $500 for 6th grade students in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Referral fee discount of $250 for referrals leading to completed enrollments.
Other Required Fees
Required fees for new students:
- Application fee: $125
- Registration fee: $1,000
Required fees for all students:
- Parent-Teacher Organization Dues: $75
- CM1 Trip to Fort Davis, Texas: $500
- CM2 Trip to France: $1,800
Families may elect to make their payments on the following schedules:
- two installemnts
- monthly installements over nine months